Call for WSCE2022 Awards
The World Smart City Expo 2022 is the largest smart city event in the Asia-Pacific region where governments,
companies and experts from all over the world in the smart city field come together to create a city of the future.
Entries for WSCE Awards is now open to smart city local governments and businesses with innovative city strategies, projects and ideas that can make our cities more sustainable and improve citizens’ lives.
- ㆍDateAug. 31 - Sept. 2
- ㆍVenueExhibition Hall 1, KINTEX
WSCE 2022 Awards
- ㆍEligibility Local governments, companies and institutions worldwide involved in smart city related expertise, solutions and projects.
- ㆍObjective To recognize accomplishments of and express appreciation to Local governments, companies and institutions that have been the key players in the smart city industry.
- ㆍApplication period May 16 (Mon.) - July 14 (Thu.), 18:00
- ㆍHow to apply Apply via WSCE website or send the application to email@example.com or apply via WSCE website.
- ㆍAnnouncement of winners The announcement schedule will be undated on WSCE homepage
Energy & Environment
Tech & Solution
Benefits for Award Recipients
- ㆍAward ceremony and networking party will be held at the venue on Sept. 1 (Thu.). * The ceremony will be live streamed on WSCE website and YouTube.
- ㆍWinning works will be displayed in Exhibition zone.
- ㆍAward-winning certification mark and top-level exposure on the website’s online exhibition page
- ㆍWSCE Awards logo placed on the booth
- ㆍSpecial program for WSCE Awards winners Programs including IR pitching and project promotion are scheduled to be broadcasted in real time.
- ㆍPromotion on WSCE 2022 newsletters and web brochures